Get Flash

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Settling in to Life with the Boys



Despite the crazily early starts I’m settling in to life at the new boys home. The only main problem that we have is a family of rats! Last night I walked into the kitchen to discover the fat mama climbing the wall and disappearing through a hole. Rats that climb walls – hmmm… they must be crazy mutant rats with special powers.

Also, after being so excited about having a flushing loo we discovered that it struggles to flush anything solid! That means there can be special presents waiting for you if the previous resident was too lazy to sort it out and this leads to a need of “mashing” with the loo brush! I can hear the groans of disgust from here so I’ll stop there on that one!

The 2 photos are of the house warming party we had last week and also of my lovely room. Now I’ve got all my photos up I’m feeling right at home!

No comments: