Get Flash

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wash Day for Timothy!


Well, the realities of life in Uganda are setting in! This week the electricity and water have been absolutely shocking. Generally the electricity is on one day, off the next and the water is even more erratic. After almost 3 days without running water I turned to this large basin of rainwater to have a proper wash. Praise God it’s the rainy season!

P.s. in my last entry when I said Bob Marley was playing in the lounge I meant on my laptop – not the real reincarnate man himself, although that would’ve been pretty Rhharetid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim, glad to see the washroom facilities are up to standard ;)

Much respect for your latest adventure...I shall be sure to check out your blog regularly.

Love
Cousin Lawrence