Get Flash

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Your First Task – Name my Newest Bredrin!


The other night I was sitting on the toilet, as you do when you’ve eaten large amounts of matoke, goat stew and cabbage, when I heard a noise. I looked behind me and lo and behold I saw this little fella. He is one of our resident geckos. At first I was going to call him Graham but then thought why not let you decide! So answers please, what shall I call my newest bredrin? If it helps, at the time we met Bob Marley was playing in the background in the lounge so I believe him to be a lover of all tings reggae. He has good taste. Blaps!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

grahams a nice name. alan is as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Timby it's your sistrin Hanspan, what a lovely gecko. Now i think the most appropriate name for the little fellow would be Gorgonzola - i'm hoping he is of a bluish green colour, like the mouldy bits in gorgonzola cheese!!

Anonymous said...

Timbo, my Friend - this little fella looks a bit like Gecko the Reggo (or 'Reggo' for short) since you love reggae, man!

Anonymous said...

Dunduza pap pap pap

Anonymous said...

so your assuming this gorgeous gecko is a boy!!!! I think you should call her Sheila! Elaine

Andrew J. Booth said...

Norman...definitely Norman

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Godfrey to me.

Anonymous said...

I'd say a definiate Rhaspeutian myself. Steeeeeve x

Anonymous said...

I'd say a definiate Rhaspeutian myself. Steeeeeve x

Anonymous said...

Easy Now Bredrin.... This thing was creepin around or "stalking" you whilst you were 'avin' a dump, therefore in reference to the great Scott "Storker" Muir-methinks you should name him Storker or if he gets well friendly..Storkidge!!!

Anonymous said...

Geoffrey. YEah hes a geff. If he doesnt bite tho could u bring him back for me? im loving the geckos me. Praying 4 u. Samos