Get Flash

Friday, October 27, 2006

Who's The Daddy?!




So this has been an exciting few days! This week we have decided to rent a new home for the boys. Until now they’ve been staying in their simple rooms down at the church. We’ve decided to move the boys into a more homely environment into the flat above where the White Eagle Girls are staying, which includes a proper lounge, dining room, bathroom and FLUSHING TOILET!! They will stay here for a year until the next phase of their home is built.

Anyway, next week 14 of the younger boys will move in and guess who’s moving in with them to be the Daddy? None other than my rudeboy self! Soon to be a man of responsibility, I’ve realised it may mean I have to start acting my age. Lord help me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Timu, we're sitting in Manc having just arrived back... missing you already. Keep up the blog my friend, it's wikid.