Get Flash

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Reason We Hate Rats!!



For any of you that think that I should stop my obsession with catching and killing rats and have the opinion "Ohhh, you shouldn't be so cruel" please take note of the following evidence as to why all rats must be destroyed!! It's not even as if football shirts are that tastey which is why I think they are taunting me! Although the death toll is now over 20, they keep on coming and a group seem to have taken up perminent residence inside our sofas. If I was slightly more mentally unhinged then we'd have ourselves a little sofa BBQ and listen to them squeel! Give it a few more months and I may be at that point!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once killed a mouse with a lancashire clog! can't match your record tho'
what method of extermination do you use?

Fiona

Anonymous said...

Hi All

I was trying to contact Mukisa, its Zeb speaking here! Hope you are all well, reading your it seems all is well by the grace of God!

If you can reach this msg to mukisa pls pass him my email addy and wish him all the best, hope Edin is doing well too.

I tried to leave a msg before but sure if it posted. zaheer_jaffer@yahoo.com.au