Get Flash

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Timo's Personal Ponderous Proverbs

Welcome my bredrins and sistrins to a brand new section of my Blog - Timo's Personal Ponderous Proverbs. Quite simply, every so often I will be sharing with you some of my pearls of wisdom that I have acquired since I've been out here. I have already recieved much wisdom from the Lord whilst pondering life in Uganda and these pearls will come in the form of proverbs. Here is the first:

The man who doth get sunburnt lips and puteth there suncream is wise indeed.
However the man who doth get sunburnt lips and puteth there vaseline only causes his lips to frazzle even more and is a serious fool.(
Please see photo!)



There you go, be ready for another Ponderous Proverb soon and feel free to share your own!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Are those your lips? OUCH! Vaseline...you might has well rubbed on some olive oil!

Anonymous said...

Timbo - looks like one of the rats tried to kiss you! Maybe i should pray for a wife?